New Policies & Information
CORONAVIRUS UPDATE - MAY 2021
Policy may change as State and Covid situation evolves.
Due to the Continued Coronavirus, Mulligans will continue to implemented Covid 19 operational practices to enhance personal spacing and protection of patrons and staff.
* We encourage you to bring your own putter! We Still have ours for your use! You must use our golf balls because they float.
* Check in at side of club house, Social Distance while waiting in line.
* The CLUB HOUSE, ARCADE and CONSESSIONS will be CLOSED. A PORTA POTTY AVAILABLE AT END OF PARKING LOT.
* The entrance to Mulligans will be moved to the left side of the building to accommodate additional space for a line to allow for spacing between individuals and groups.
*Play will be limited to only 18 groups on the course at one time. (one group per hole).
* Flag poles and spinner wheels will not be used for play.
* Hand sanitizer will be required to be used before approaching the side table where admission, golf clubs and balls will be administered. SANITIZER available at hole 9 and at end of course exit.
* Mask must be worn by all visitors/ players while checking in at clubhouse and while on porch deck. Once on the hole and playing you do not have wear mask while Social distance 6 feet from other groups
* One group at a time will be allowed at the administration table entrance.
* Upon completing the 18th hole, Put your Mask back on and you will exit from the 18th hole to the deck and proceed toward the back of the deck, leaving your clubs in the barrel and the golf balls in a container. Pencils and scorecards can be discarded in trash. Hand Sanitizer available
* Exit the property in the rear grass area to the parking lot.
*There will be a hand sanitizer at hole #9 by the Coke Machine for your use while on the course and again at the end of the course.
Practice Social Distancing ***at all times while at Mulligan’s Miniature Golf
The benches on the course have been covered and roped off, WE ASK THAT YOU DO NOT SIT ON ANY OF THE BENCHES.
The spinners have been covered and are not to be used.
The Flag Poles have been removed and will not be used.
The Nets to retrieve balls have been removed and if you lose a ball in the water, return to club house to get another ball.
There will be no food services available.
All Furniture, Seating has been removed, covered, or partitioned off and is NOT FOR USE.
The Arcade is CLOSED.
NO Groups larger than 6 people.
NO loittering, waiting, sitting on deck permitted.
Individuals must play or wait in their vehicles.
We will not be booking Birthday Parties this year. There will also not be Glow in the Dark Golf for this season 2021.
While we know this Coronavirus Pandemic has taken it’s toll on all of us, We hope that WE ALL remain safe and Well and look forward to Healthier, Happier, and Sunny Days! Stay Well!
MULLIGAN'S Miniature Golf 2021 Season: Opening May 8, 2021!
Open Weekdays: Mon, Tue, Wed, Thur, Fri : 3pm-8pm
Open Every Weekend: Sat and Sun : 11am-8pm
All Hours of play are weather permitting!
Last tee time 1/2 hour before close.
Adults: ages 13+, $11.00
Seniors: ages 55+, $ 9.00
Youths: ages 4-12, $ 9.00
Toddlers: ages 2-3,Free w/ paying adult
Reserve Your 2021 Event Now!
Now is the perfect time to reserve your 2021 event at Mulligan’s. Get the exact date and time you’d like by booking early. Whether it’s a Birthday Party, Tournament, Fundraiser, or Group Outing, Mulligan’s will work with you to ensure a fun and successful event. Give us a call today.
Mulligan’s Rank #12 Best Miniature Golf in U.S.A! by Men’s Journal 2015
Mulligan’s Voted Best Place to Golf-Public by Readers’ Choice Leominster Champion 2017
Mulligan’s Voted Best Place for Family Entertainment by Readers’Choice Leominster Champion 2016
Mulligan’s Voted Best Place to have a Kids Birthday by Readers’ Choice Landmark 2015