If you’re interested in a more profitable event, then hosting a tournament may be just the thing. Tournaments held at Mulligan’s have raised as much as $2500! Your organization’s enthusiasm and effort will determine your success.
Tournaments are held mornings at Mulligan’s during specific times of the season. You will have exclusive use of the golf course, clubhouse, and deck areas during your tournament. We charge your organization $7 per player, with a minimum of 40 players. That’s it – the rest of the revenue is yours!
Our staff will be on hand to set up, clean up, escort people on the course for a shot-gun start, run a Closest-to-the-Pin competition, etc.
And here are some ideas on raising revenue:
- $15-$20 entry fee per player
- Tee Sponsorships – $100 to $200 per sponsorship, even multiple sponsors per hole!
- a Tournament Sponsor – up to $500 or more
- sell Closest-to-the-Pin competition chances,
which is held at the conclusion of the tournament
- sell “Mulligans” (do-overs!) to tournament players
- a silent auction in conjunction with the tournament
- other great ideas you may have!